black transit

jose

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

i am going to try and find out which camp it actually is, so if my truck goes again i can go straight round there.

i think its safe to say that nobody here has much faith in the police then.

i am going to make a formal complaint against the old bill for there absolute uninterested attitude in solving this crime.

and a quick question why do you have to pay £300 to retrieve ones own property? its mine, i already paid for it. also i have already paid council tax which a part of it goes to pay for the police.

feels like getting robbed all over again!

we had an attempted robbery two weeks ago.

(i've been trying to get the footage from the CCTV hard drive onto pc to put on here but can't :blushing: )

i nearly caught one of them, even though i was semi naked having just got out of the shower.

after he'd cleared the 7' fence at the rear of our property i was shouting the usual round of F%%^ and B£"£%^^ at him when he turned round and pulled a rather large kitchen knife out and mentioned that he'd have it on him next time he came.

despite my best efforts to persuade him, he wouldn't come back and give me a better view of said knife.

a couple of days later when our beloved police force decided to turn up and i showed them the CTV footage, gave a statement, list of stolen stuff etc

when i came to telling them about the knife, APPARENTLY i should have stayed in the house, rang the police, and waited :lol:

if anyone enters my property again, i'm to lock the doors, and call the police :lol:

when i explained to the two nice lady officers that what i WOULD be doing was going out to any intruders carrying one of the shotguns, loaded, for bear, she was aghast.

two days later i get an unannounced visit from our local firearms officer. She'd just 'popped' in as she was passing, but proceeded to give me a lecture on what IS and ISN'T acceptable during a break in.

Well, i'm afraid to say her lecture went straight over my head.

the next time the dogs start up, and the security lights are doing their best blackpool impression, i'll be putting 3 50g BB cartridges into the semi auto.

sod the results, i'll quite happily go to prison with a clear consience

(should i post this on an open forum ? :blushing:)

Brilliant I like your attitude👍

You can get that £300 back off the police if you want but it will take some time and alot of being fobbed off by lying coppers. Its standard practice for the recovery firm to charge you and not the police because they dont pay. You need to write to you chief constable and ASK for your money back explain your situation. Then you will be fobbed off by different police for a long time with the hope you will give up. If all fails go stright to your police force HQ (in work wear covered in sawdust woodchip etc) and demand to have your money returned or legal action will be taken. It worked for me, you may as well get somthing off them

was havong a quick look into this and its a bit of a grey area. it seems possibly if the police recover it for forensics than they may be liable but if its deemed a abondoned vehicle and is just to be recovered ( to prevent further damage and or parts theft) then this falls under a road act and is not the polices resposibility.

Like i say a bit of a grey area!