black transit

jose

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we the old bill came out last night for a staetment, only 14 hrs later!

even he said it was most likely the gypsies ( didnt think they were allowed to call them that) and basically said unless they r stupid (WHICH THE POLICE KNOW THEY R NOT ) then the only chance is if ANPR picks up the plates.

So there goes a nice truck.

And yes i do blame them because from the day they r born they r programmed to steal anything they can.

Problem is when people make excuses for them.

They should round them up and make them prove owner ships of all they have, if they cant take it away. when they drive around stop them. waste carries licences etc. not got one- take the trucks.

all the stolen scrpe on the back= mandatory jail time.

too many do gooders crying they have rights. have more damn rights than us stupid honest hard workers.

If i tip up on a local football field do u think i get wriiten worning and 7 days to move, or handcuffs and a fine?

we the old bill came out last night for a staetment, only 14 hrs later!

even he said it was most likely the gypsies ( didnt think they were allowed to call them that) and basically said unless they r stupid (WHICH THE POLICE KNOW THEY R NOT ) then the only chance is if ANPR picks up the plates.

So there goes a nice truck.

And yes i do blame them because from the day they r born they r programmed to steal anything they can.

Problem is when people make excuses for them.

They should round them up and make them prove owner ships of all they have, if they cant take it away. when they drive around stop them. waste carries licences etc. not got one- take the trucks.

all the stolen scrpe on the back= mandatory jail time.

too many do gooders crying they have rights. have more damn rights than us stupid honest hard workers.

If i tip up on a local football field do u think i get wriiten worning and 7 days to move, or handcuffs and a fine?

Agreed, they have cleaned us out several times over the last two years. They do whatever they want.

the worst thing is any other bit of kit i can go out and buy staright away, the truck with a proper body takes weeks. Tip master have a 8wk delay!

In 8 wks the banks will be forcing me out of my home, kids will have no food.

ALso insurance is going to take at leaset 2-3wks if im lucky so i dont have the money to replace the truck right now when i need to.

potentially i may lose jobs from people who have already been waiting 8 wks for there turn!

The market is pants for second hand truck too, especially as i am forced to take into account the stupid emissions rules for london ( so really got to be Euro 4 up).

Calling the main dealers is painful to say the least, mention tipper and they react like i switched to chinese!!!

Call a renualt dealer today ref the traffic, didnt even mention tipper and the woman didnt have a clue what i was on about for about 5 mins!

All they want is to sell u brand new drop sides.

I think the biggest thing i have learnt so far is why bother with proper bodies, made out of light weight materials.

Tip master quoted between 5-8.8k for a body similar to what i had. For that money i might as well have a few fines off vosa for been over weight and i will still be about 8k better off!

Seriously pissed off for been screwed for been honest.

Just found out the police have recovered the body.

Where? Wait for it.....

Gypsie camp, static one in tadley.

Also found quads, 6 cars an loads of ladders.

Our body was painted in primer for its next coat, but u could still read our logs and sign writing.

The chassis cab etc is not there but getting the body is a start I guess seeing as its 8k worth!

And one copper hurt in the raid when they threw metal bolts at his face.

Not sure of the next stage yet, will let u k ow.

Just found out the police have recovered the body.

Where? Wait for it.....

Gypsie camp, static one in tadley.

Also found quads, 6 cars an loads of ladders.

Our body was painted in primer for its next coat, but u could still read our logs and sign writing.

The chassis cab etc is not there but getting the body is a start I guess seeing as its 8k worth!

And one copper hurt in the raid when they threw metal bolts at his face.

Not sure of the next stage yet, will let u k ow.

That's definitely a start. Interested to hear what happens now. I don't suppose there's a cat in hell's chance of getting any money for repainting - have to make sure it's loaded onto the value of the missing chassis cab for the insurance claim I guess. Those lovely campers have gone right down in my estimation!