Show us your website!

button1803

If I was you I'd take your address off your website, now't like giving the thieves a heads up.

Just don't put up an address where your stuff is. Having an address helps with google searches in your location, looks more professional and it'll be on yell.com and the other listing sites anyway

Just don't put up an address where your stuff is. Having an address helps with google searches in your location, looks more professional and it'll be on yell.com and the other listing sites anyway

What address do you put on there if you work from and store your gear at home?

You don't have to have your address on yell.com and the likes.

What address do you put on there if you work from and store your gear at home?

You don't have to have your address on yell.com and the likes.

It's a problem I agree and I speak from experience having two break ins at my home for my gear (now all moved), but as the idea of a website is to get the phone ringing you can't really get around your address getting out there.

The Google local listings are pretty essential to be listed on as come top results when search for a trade and location and you have to have a valid address to be listed as they send you a postcard with a code to be listed.

Also even if you don't get listed or put an address out there, there are always eyes looking out for what you've got, we get daily transits driving past at a slow speed looking for 'scrap' and other undesirables can identify a tree truck pretty easily

Ours is: crosscountryservices.co.uk

Seems to bring work in but then we are in quite a ocalised area that makes searching easier :001_smile:

I like the "What to expect" page. Good idea. Tidy and informative site. Blogs seem to be great for boosting websites but if the website is already working, I would guess that it is more a personal preference.

Been working on mine for a while now, what do you think? Wolverhampton's Tree Removal company of choice | R.A.W Tree Care Ltd

Comprehensive website. The "o" in contact us on the traffic management slider should be in lower case. Also on the slider, on the big and difficult tree bit, "tree" should be pluralized.