Show us your website!

button1803

They are for the searches but i dont think they work :thumbdown: wish i could change it myself etc....

Also i like the facebook live link in your webpage! Keeps it fresh. Would like one on mine but maybe a smaller coloumn?

Do you have any of the access codes for the website itself or is it all with your provider who designed it?

The facebook like box is fairly simple to do. Its configurable to height, width, content and light or dark theme and is found here:

http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-box-for-pages

Likes - in terms of facebook likes - the more likes to your page the more people looking at your content on your fb page feed / their news feed each day. Once you get someone like your content or comment upon your content then the 'People who saw this' count will go up. This is because it will then feature in that persons feed to their friends, the more people like the more people see it.

Facebook is the third largest 'country' in the world it was revealed in Oct 2012, its knowing how to use it to benefit you and your company. The like box simply gives you another exposure on your site and as you say keeps it fresh.

Hey Danny

Just a couple of things i've noticed.

'Planting & Supply's' at the bottom of front page, should this read 'Planting and Supplies'?

The facebook / twitter symbols just link to facebook / twitter and not to the account for the business? If not on facebook it might be better to deactivate those until you are?

On your main menu you have 'Services' 'Services' - perhaps a different title for one or combining the pages would work better? Or if one is supply then make it Products?

Other than that I like it, one thing I think it would benefit from is a 3D title done in Photoshop to match the text type on your van? Would jazz it up a little and provide good cohesiveness between the two = more professional looking??

Hope that helps, I know I am looking at the detail but that's cos I've designed my own since day 1

J :thumbup1:

I see your point , il get that sorted :P thanks for the feedback otherwise I wouldn't of noticed

Cheers Dan

• 10 months later...