Unorthodox or Strange Crimes ??

Dean Lofthouse

A mate of mine went out in Halifax on a saturday night, decided he had had enough to drink so went to the local curry shop got a takeaway and then went to a phone box in the town centre to phone their lass to pick him up.

While he was in the phone box the doors opened and two lads mugged him for his curry.

He was unhurt but shaken, when he told me he couldn't understand why I found it hilarious

dam! well recession makes people do mad things!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do blame "americanisation" for alot of Britains troubles, gloryfying "gangster" culture. We are no where near as bad as some parts of the states but the poorer the porr people get the worse the problems will become. i think it also has alot to do with lack of ambition or plans for the future. It is sooooo easy to just have kids and get your rent paid then their kids are looking upto role models who have no future and zero ambition.

"babies having babies, who grow up to rob old ladies."