WANTED - Hire or to buy - Block-Aid-Concrete - Blocks

button1803

Evening all

My father in law is after to buy/hire some block aid concrete blocks to keep out our traveller friends keep out of his wood!!!

I am not sure how many he needs etc but basically the heavier the better!! and just seeing if there is anyone local befor he goes further a field..

There is a company in london but im just seeing if anybody can help this part of the world first.

The wood where they are needed is in Norfolk/Suffolk border near Beccles.

If anyone can help please pm me with phone number and as much info and i will pass it on. :thumbup1:

The kinda block aids he would like are the same as what is in the picture to give an idea.

Many thanks.

stop-block-concrete-barrier.jpg.37858edfc0e327f4d4fe07f50cd763ff.jpg

Big quarry rocks are good too.

we got the local quarry to supply some rocks to block off a customers sheds where ravers kept going through any fencing he put up. They weighed about 4 tons each and it took all the grunt of our big Volvo loading shovel to carry/drag them. They worked out very cheap but were only about 4 miles from the quarry so picked them up with tractor and trailer 3 at a time.

Good luck with your project!:biggrin:

Edited by MikeTM150
spelling again