Transit double cab and Timberwolf stolen

bazbro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they die a slow death!

:dito: They are just scum

IMO you need to have trackers on any makor kit and all work vehicles....

Before somebody says you cant put a tracker on a chippers thats rubbish as it will be found way before they go to strip it etc and find it as most kit is left in a place for 24+ hours to cool down..

We have a tracker that is fitted to any machines we hire in, works quite well:thumbup1:

just give them to me and i'll have a sparing session with them. 20 boxing experience and a bit of mixed martial arts (cage fighting).

i hate robbing scum bags. They are the arse hole of the universe.

I hope you catch them and sort them out.

:mad1::mad1::mad1:

Edited by Monkey-D
not subtle enough

I don't believe it, as most on here know i have been turned over twice in 6 weeks, 1 chipper and then all my kit and saws, it's Leeds again! insurance not paying out either. i,m afraid were just going to have to nail everything down and totally review out working practices and security, i have got the place almost sorted, Steel boxes, wheel clamps, alarms and 12g alarm mines! like fort knox now and a real pain in the ass but thats what were going to have to do. hope you get the kit back, if i can help any one round here shout, i aint got a load of spare kit but if i can help i will.

what firm was it that got turned over, just nosey but i will help if i can

Ian

Sorry to here about your loss, but if it makes any one feel any better, last night I jumped on a thief in the local M&S who was walking out the door with a shopping trolley full of whisky and other stuff, well over £400 worth. The robbing thieving family got there 8 year old daughter to push the trolley out! Police came and nicked him but I bet he gets off.

Edited by Andy Collins