eyes not trees?

Jesse

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kj, you've seen your doc' & then been to A & E. Now you're embarrassed about asking to see your doc' again?

Telephone, speak to anonymous receptionist, say "I'm a bit embarrassed, can I see a different doc?" It wont be a problem. You know you should do it or you wouldn't be asking on here.

I am ashamed, embarrassed beyond belief, I can't talk to my Doc, thanks for your advice. eyes are complex, I think whats done is done.

You can't assume that - you need to go to the Doc asap as a lot of problems can be sorted but the times they can't are often down to leaving it too late.... get yourself down there or A&E - none of us like it but sometimes it has to be done.

At 7:45 this morning I was standing up a ladder next to a small Apple tree when a small branch pinged off the ladder and hit me straight on the eye ball.

Still hurts six hours later and I have blurred vision in the top right corner.

My friend owns Specsavers and he says don't mess around, don't waste time with a GP just go straight to an optician. That's what I'm doing next.

Don't take chances with eyes cos they can't be replaced.

There is some ridiculous statistic about 70-80% of doctors visits require the doctor to look up the patients back side!! And your embarressed about your eyes??????????

The doctor will be relieved its not another A to look at!!

At 7:45 this morning I was standing up a ladder next to a small Apple tree when a small branch pinged off the ladder and hit me straight on the eye ball.

Still hurts six hours later and I have blurred vision in the top right corner.

My friend owns Specsavers and he says don't mess around, don't waste time with a GP just go straight to an optician. That's what I'm doing next.

Don't take chances with eyes cos they can't be replaced.

What's the optician going to do, give you new glasses?!

Go to a&e or see a gp, you need to get referred to an opthamologist, there will be one on call at a&e or your gp can give you an emergency referral.