One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

Have you asked them before now? Hope you gave them Eddie's contact details.

Many times sent a few emails last year about it and I gave Eddie there details but they must not be interested :thumbdown:

A pal of mine was round the other day so I could sort some of his saws out and he's been a tree surgeon for many years, he's never heard of it either.. We must be in the dark ages around these parts.

If the golf course where I'm a member and my dad works used it they would have next to none knackered machines, probably why they don't sell aspen because they would lose out on sales of new equipment?

Strimmers hedge trimmers and blowers sit all winter with the fuel that was left in them and the feul that was mixed during the summer for them is what goes in them! 6 month old feul will be fine in them:thumbup1:

Many times sent a few emails last year about it and I gave Eddie there details but they must not be interested :thumbdown:

A pal of mine was round the other day so I could sort some of his saws out and he's been a tree surgeon for many years, he's never heard of it either.. We must be in the dark ages around these parts.

If the golf course where I'm a member and my dad works used it they would have next to none knackered machines, probably why they don't sell aspen because they would lose out on sales of new equipment?

Strimmers hedge trimmers and blowers sit all winter with the fuel that was left in them and the feul that was mixed during the summer for them is what goes in them! 6 month old feul will be fine in them:thumbup1:

Hi. Some dealers want all your kit to breakdown!

Dealers that sell and use Aspen have seen the workshop get more work because of the higher number of customers coming into their shop and people coming in more often. Aspen has also gets dealers new customers.

We work hard to fill in gaps on our map and as you can see we add new shops every month. I can't make dealers have it but attitudes are changing and more dealers are contacting us who had said it was not for them but now they want to look again. We have lots of dealers who are close to stocking Aspen but they are slow to commit to placing an order.

Please keep asking for Aspen and letting me have details of dealers who you would like to stock it.

Thanks for all your support!

Eddie

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just got back from a week in Northern Ireland.

Worked at the Balmoral Show and called on a few possible new Aspen dealers.

If you're out in NI please then check our dealer map over the next few weeks as you should see some new dealers and better coverage of the area.

Where ever you are and you would like to get hold of Aspen please keep checking the map as we are adding dealers all the time all around the UK

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up our new strimmer yesterday. I presume the dealer put that sticker on as a sort of joke since I'd been grumbling about his price for Aspen. I was surprised to here that he uses the Stihl equivalent in his workshop, and the machine was handed over with 1/2 tank of Stihl. He says he uses Stihl as it costs less than Aspen (I thought it was the other way round).

IMG_0036_zpsdu2nx7dj.jpg

• 1 month later...

I think aspen is definitely worth using for low use or in a hedgetrimmer where the fumes are in your face, but when you praise it be fair guys. I have found problems when switching from pump fuel to aspen which I put down to carb tuning. I think it was just 1/8 or 1/4 of turn of a mixture screw when I changed from one to the other. Can't remember which way now but some of my machines seemed unaffected while one would hardly run. Might be of use to know if carbs are generally adjusted richer or weaker ?