One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

It makes me think I should be checking some of my machines out!

Mind you I don't like taking them to bits when they seem OK! Mind you I've swopped to aspen for the hedge cutters now!

Rich, if your machines are running fine then don't mess with them, but if they have very dirty exhausts and/or are struggling to get their revs then there is a fair chance the exhaust port needs cleaning, and possible the exhaust itself.

If the exhaust gases are flowing freely you will feel the sharp blast from the pipe, but if blocked the gases will feel very 'fluffy'.

Mr Gardenkit this looks like a new barrel inside and out.

[ATTACH]195633[/ATTACH]

It does look new, but it is genuinely 2 years old and used by the full time gardener at a large property on the banks of the Exe. He estimates 40 or 50 hours use from new. If it had been on pump fuel it would be quite black, but what you see is typical of machines run on Aspen from new.

Are you sponsored from Aspen.? I've been buying Aspen for ten years.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Not sponsored by them, but a firm believer in the product. I almost certainly sell more Aspen than any other individual in the UK and its a very important part of my business, both sales and service.

And to answer another question posted earlier, the RRP in the UK for 5 litres of Aspen 2 is £18.98 inc vat.

Rich, if your machines are running fine then don't mess with them, but if they have very dirty exhausts and/or are struggling to get their revs then there is a fair chance the exhaust port needs cleaning, and possible the exhaust itself.

If the exhaust gases are flowing freely you will feel the sharp blast from the pipe, but if blocked the gases will feel very 'fluffy'.

Glad you said that!!

Out of interest was the bad one still working?

Glad you said that!!

Out of interest was the bad one still working?

Yes, it was working and in daily use. It only came in for a service because the guy had a couple of days off and could spare it.

He had not noticed that the power was down and the thing was only revving at about 6500 revs rather than best part of 10000.

He noticed the difference when it went back though!