One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

Crikey, this stuff sells faster every week. For the first time in 3 years we have nearly sold out.

A new palletfull came last week, and another is on order, but we have only 4 cans left of Aspen 2T until it arrives on Monday.

Nice work and promoting aspen barry 👍

The wife complained of a sore head after using the strimmer, so I bit the bullet and bought a jerry can and combi can and filled it with aspen. Although expensive the wife does not complain about a sore head so she keeps doing the strimming RESULT!!:thumbup::thumbup: I would also like to know where to get stickers for the fuel cans? to stop the wife filling from the wrong can and then she may stop strimming all together:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Is there any reason why I cannot use Aspen in my little Suzuki 2.2 hp outboard.

It normally runs on 100:1 but seem to remember something in the manual about 50:1 for leisure and 100:1 for commercial use or the other way around.

It only gets used during wildfowling season and I had it out today and had this brainwave.

If I can spread cost over work and play it becomes viable cost wise.

Is there any reason why I cannot use Aspen in my little Suzuki 2.2 hp outboard.

It normally runs on 100:1 but seem to remember something in the manual about 50:1 for leisure and 100:1 for commercial use or the other way around.

It only gets used during wildfowling season and I had it out today and had this brainwave.

If I can spread cost over work and play it becomes viable cost wise.

Hi Rigger,

Aspen4 is approved by Mercury Marine.

Aspen2 FRT (the New Aspen) is mixed at 50:1 but burns with very low soot build up and no smoke so will be fine in you outboard because 50:1 is double the oil of 100:1

Any questions contact me by Friday on 07568108953 or [email protected]

I am away for 2 weeks holiday.

All the best

Eddie