UFOs

Graham

As religion and ghosts are being discussed thought I'd ask about UFO sightings. Actually what's prompted it is the latest sighting over Cannock Chase. This area throws up many 'sightings'. What do you think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGzzvwjIXbY]Genuine UFO Sighting Over Cannock Chase Castle Ring Flying Saucer Lights 13/02/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

we're not alone....

we're just a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long way away from anyone else:biggrin:

I would like to believe there is someone else out there, and have though my whole life that there was a strong possibility that intelligent beings have thrown an eye on us now and then. Until I saw this and it put it all in perspective:

The Extent of Human Radio Broadcasts in the Milky Way | Geekosystem

I would like to know if there are any air fields either civilian or military within 3to 5 miles of this location?, was not able to hear the audio?. Would have loved to have a police scanner recording any reports the night in question.

easy-lift guy

Closest civilian airport is about 20 miles. There are literally hundreds of reports from this area. Most are probably easily explained. My girlfriend's house is close to this area and we watched something one night. I have no explanation. No sound, slow moving and then disappeared at speed.

Watch Ancient Aliens on Discovery channel or check it out Youtube if your not in the US. Very interesting, archeologist are finding underground cities made of huge stones all over the world. Some of this cities are 4,000 years old or more! There is a cave found I think in 1997? This cave is solid rock, it is 3 stories high, has over 15,000 ventilation shafts, and a massive door made of rock that can only be closed from the inside. Scientist believe there may have been as many as 30,000 people living there maybe more! How could cave men have been that sophisticated to make something like this? Another interesting fact is to this day they have not found any hand tools that would have been used to make this. The evidence of advanced civilizations were here, when we was supposed to be cave men with sticks.

In WW2 both the German and British pilots reported strange high speed lights and odd flying machines.

There was considerable stealth info/machines found in buried bunkers following WW2 and I am sure these sightings are some form of special crafts.

There is talk of a commercial aeroplane being produced using green fuels that will go into space and take 2hrs from London to Sydney.