What mobile phone?

George Nicholls

iPhone 4 here. Have tried otterbox, hated the rubber outer, never wanted to go in my pocket.

Got a case mate tank instead. Much better and actually feels more substantial too. For £40!

Case mate Tank for my iPhone! My wife put my trousers in the washing machine last week and it was 10 minutes before I realised!

Stopped the washer, took phone out and opens the case. Phone screen was wet, quick wipe and rang the wife!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I run a HTC HD2 in otter box defender, its taken a fair amount of knocks now, to the point im probably going to have to replace the otter box, the phone however looks like new!

Traditional Loggers: most smart phones will be able to open PDF's it can be a pain as you have to scroll around the document a lot to read the text if its on an A4 lay out. Still its handy being able to open important documents when your out and about.

That's what I was thinking as I am often needing site info and detailed maps in the wood.

Used to have a Nokia unbreakable mobile but that's a long time ago and the current Samsung has been damaged with rain. Panasonic do a small tough book but not sure if used as mobile also and VERY EXPENSIVE.

Theres just too may useful business focussed coming onto the market that rule anything other than an android phone are iphone out for me.

Personally i'd say if you are running a contract and don't mind paying for a £45 a month contract then go for the iphone, if you're looking to pay less then go for an android. I have an iphone and an android and prefer the iphone over the htc android handset, its just far more user friendly. The samsung galaxy android seems a more user friendly android handset though