• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

That was good!

fantastic day, cool, dry and sunny.

Water was cold

Obstacles were easy tbh.

u need to be able to run some distance

The electric obstacle ( 1st one) was bloody horrible!!!! without sounding funny i didnt think 10000 V would be that strong! it was like someone hitting u in the back with a lump hammer!

One guy slipped and broke his leg 2nd obstacle from the end ( about 500m away). slipped down the high jump and hooked his leg on the hand rail and was stuck there, couldnt get himself down.

not nice

my time 2hrs. not bad for 12 miles and 35 obstacles!

sore knees today though :)

yeah the shock was a real shock. get it?

:blushing:

tbh the obstacles is a doddle for anybody doing our game for a living, there was even one where u pick up a log and go for a run with it! i was going to ask where to send my bill!

for me it was the running especally the last bit which was the best part of 3-4 miles constant at a guess. i would have been slower but my brother is a demon when it comes to long distance running, well i cant have him beating me now( even though inside i was begging him to stop and walk just for 2 mins!!!).

he now want to do the ultimate mudder, 8 mile course but goes on for 24hrs. not so sure myself.

next one is in scotland which i think he has already signed up for.

if u r going to do it the best thing to do is running in the forest!

• 9 months later...

I've done a mountain marathon with OMM in Scotland. It was epic and I would love to do another one at some point. I've also done the kamikaze run in dorset. That was okay but a bit tame. There are loads of adverts locally for the spartan races.

Sent using my pudgy fingers on my phone.