EON are scum bags

Dean Lofthouse

Been with them for about 5 years now they were competitive at the time, we,ve been your regular ( and obviously naive ) loyal customers thinking they would look after us.

In reality, eon have increased our tariff until we are paying double what we should be, they have proper shafted me.

We,ve been paying £130 per month, it should be £69 :confused1:

From now on I don't trust any of them, I,m going to swap every 12 months and play them.

Why everyone doesn't pay the same rate is beyond me ?

Why can't there be a standard rate for electric and stop all this confusion, at the moment the tariff is simply whatever they can sting you for, very very bad business.

Scum basically, I feel like I,ve been abused

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been with them for about 5 years now they were competitive at the time, we,ve been your regular ( and obviously naive ) loyal customers thinking they would look after us.

In reality, eon have increased our tariff until we are paying double what we should be, they have proper shafted me.

From now on I don't trust any of them, I,m going to swap every 12 months and play them.

Why can't there be a standard rate for electric and stop all this confusion, at the moment the tariff is simply whatever they can sting you for, very very bad business.

HI dean mate i no what you mine mate e on billed me £80 for 4 weeks gas and elec our year bill for both was £600 and b gas was taking £100 a month b gas was up on us £200/300 not good but then if they do that a lot customer there in :lol:jon :thumbup:

HI DEAN mate they have to refund your cash they can not take more theres a new law in now thanks jon hope you have a large chq mate jon :thumbup:

They all play that tariff confusion game, this many units at that rate followed by so many at a second rate, moving to to a thired rate under these circumstances..... less this or that percentage, they do it to discourage people changing.

Let the log burner rule and buy as little as possible from the grabbing corporate thieves.

100% Agree i do the same I am on a payment meter so needs to be topped up each week I swap supplier every 3-6Months depending on how they have done, All i have to do is ring them say i would like to go with you and they do all the paper work, All i do is sit back and let them run ragged after me!

Eon are a joke!

Never do direct debit with these companies. They will take out what they like, when they like.
...Agreed,

Then they increase the DD saying "oh this is as low as we can get it"

I had the same cak from EON so I swapped, the pricing models seem to be biased to using more not less & the direct debit is always about 150% of annual consumption divided by 12.

scum I despise more than BT & Microsoft.