Stolen rotator and log grab

Big Bolt

We had some guys two weeks ago asking If we wanted any forestry gear also asking where we are based and very interested in our kit!! Even took the long route home to make sure he was not following me home. Told him F all very rough bunch they had a black L200 53 plate I think we where just outside Necton on the A47. Told him that I was not interested but took his number I think I still have it on a till receipt in the van. Will look in the morning maybe worth a call to see what they have you never know!!

There are several tribes at it round swaffham at the moment,and have been since before xmas. I faced up to 1 lot who came shuffling into my work area last autumn on the roadside. Although these rats of the 2 legged variety usually only come out at night.

Don't you believe it!! The b######ds had the tool box out of my pick up in broad daylight last autumn between Swaffham and Fakenham

Feel for you guys, must be real downer when you get to work and see your tack has been tampered with or worse stolen, in that that respest i feel lucky to live to and work ( Mid- Wales) where to have something stolen is a rare event as yet, mind you the area is pretty remote, For example the vast Hafren Forest, 10,000 acres in one block, not the sort of place you would want to have a burger van as its so remote.

Thats real bad news, is it not possible to mark stuff with whats called smart water i think its a liquid that can only be seen when cops use infrared light on it ,i know its dificult though when you see something you think is yours on the back of a van and be able to get cops there in time :thumbdown:

its getting bad around here (norfolk) but then its on the increase everywhere it just seems that you can be working in the middle of no where like two miles from the nearest rd in a wood and even hide machinery up and someone allways seem to know where it is even if your right across marshland and they have got to get soaked just to get to it.