One for the dad's - had any PC toys?

blazer

er...that was a century ago mate...no guilt trip from me for being British. As has been said, 99% of this PC nonsense is self-inflicted. The sooner we grow a pair and aspire to be what our Fathers and Grandfathers worked and fought for, the better ALL of us will be!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, didnt the empire do exactly that to those countries and a few more besides?

ummmmm..... yeah i suppose it did really didn't it!!!

Hadn't thought of it like that, but we didn't go there and live off their 'system' and ask them to change, we went beat or killed them and then told them what to do. Not saying that was right approach either, but surely it was slightly different as i'm sure hitler didn't worry about the PCness of gassing a few million jews to get to where he hoped?

Sorry horribly off topic and turning into political rant, i'm off to feed a few hundred cows and talk to myself and the radio!:thumbup:

ummmmm..... yeah i suppose it did really didn't it!!!

Hadn't thought of it like that, but we didn't go there and live off their 'system' and ask them to change, we went beat or killed them and then told them what to do. Not saying that was right approach either, but surely it was slightly different as i'm sure hitler didn't worry about the PCness of gassing a few million jews to get to where he hoped?

Sorry horribly off topic and turning into political rant, i'm off to feed a few hundred cows and talk to myself and the radio!:thumbup:

Well we did do that and worse even if others seem to think that because it happened a while ago is isn’t relevant.

That said there is an element in this nation that seems to like walking on eggshells and bending over backwards just in case we offend someone’s sensibilities.

I would like to say it’s time to man up and stand up for the Christian values that were the backbone of our society but then I look at the youth of today with their “I have rights” attitude (fostered by the eggshell element?) and despair.

Well we did do that and worse even if others seem to think that because it happened a while ago is isnt relevant.

That said there is an element in this nation that seems to like walking on eggshells and bending over backwards just in case we offend someones sensibilities.

I would like to say its time to man up and stand up for the Christian values that were the backbone of our society but then I look at the youth of today with their I have rights attitude (fostered by the eggshell element?) and despair.

You have to remember that most of this rubbish is generated by people paid by the taxpayer to dream up non existent "issues" that need to be "corrected". There is a whole race and equality and yuman rites industry out there funded by us trying to justify itself. It has a vested interest in perpetrating this nonsense.

In reality it is a job creation scheme for political cronies who would be totally unemployable in the real world. At least it keeps the off the streets.

http://www.kinnoirwoodfuel.co.uk

Britain was a pagan society for a very long time before Christians arrived on these shores and imposed religious views on people. Now UK/GB is claimed to be a open multi cultural society?

Too much PC in current work and leisure!! (the unlicenced scrap metal collectors have taken to disturbing the peace with a loud hailer system including on Sundays and the council said could not stop them as claimed being racist towards them).