Bored Already?

Pat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was back at work yesterday! Dismantling a LARGE silver maple in a backyard, with wires around 75% of the tree. Got 2/3rds done.. then took down an oak with the bucket today, hired a Toro Dingo, and got the job done by 4, then tmrw back to finish the maple... hope we can get it finished...

Me!

I was away for Crimbo week and now it's back to the joys of laundry and daytime TV, which, lets face it, are activities not known for their excitement levels :001_rolleyes:

reading x3 pages of posts from bored people must equal daytime telly:001_tt2:

Me - normal ritual of family chasing about, yesterday xmas shoot working the dogs, followed by a big meal and loadsa drink in a large barn, what it's all about enjoying yourself with friends:thumbup:

Oh did my nativity bit - called out to SCBU to sort out a neoventilator:thumbup1:

Edited by blazer

Nope never bored being away from work.:thumbup:

Anyone who is desperate to go outside in the wet and wind to climb a tree is just mental!!:laugh1:

Spot on:thumbup:

Finished my storm damage now back on the big chair with a cup of tea and a white chocolate toblerone :thumbup1: