Kick in teeth

NoRush

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being helpful comes natural to me. Should have learnt my lesson by now. Sod em. Mr Blair you cannot be related to the other blair as your words are so true

Not talking about this one are you? (Sorry for derail).

'On a recent trip to the United States, Tony Blair, Ex. Prime Minister of the UK, addressed a major gathering of Native American Indians. He spoke for almost an hour on his plans for a Carbon Trading Tax for the UK and Europe At the conclusion of his speech, the crowd presented him with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle. A very chuffed Tony then departed in his motorcade, waving to the crowds.. A news reporter later asked one of the Indians how they came to select the new name given to Tony Blair They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of **** that it can no longer fly.'

Being helpful comes natural to me. Should have learnt my lesson by now. Sod em. Mr Blair you cannot be related to the other blair as your words are so true

cheers:biggrin: I too am an aim to please kind of guy:thumbup1:, but when you cannot eat or go to the toilet properly for 3 years due to stress related anxietty caused be resentment, its time to wake up and smell the roses:blushing:

Everything is a contract, like it or not. Dont make it up, say it, agree or disagree on it and then follow it to the letter.

Get your cards on the table from the off, if something is on your mind, get it off your chest. :thumbup1:

cheers:biggrin: I too am an aim to please kind of guy:thumbup1:, but when you cannot eat or go to the toilet properly for 3 years due to stress related anxietty caused be resentment, its time to wake up and smell the roses:blushing:

Everything is a contract, like it or not. Dont make it up, say it, agree or disagree on it and then follow it to the letter.

Get your cards on the table from the off, if something is on your mind, get it off your chest. :thumbup1:

First three years of marriage?

Yesterday my neighbours which i have helped in the past by showing him how to use a chainsaw proper at no cost and supplyed with logs and sticks decided to go to someone else who is twice as expesive as me. WHY do i stop being a nice guy and become a convicted drug dealer, double my prices and talk bull. Some people just do my head in

TBH, if it was me I'd be pleased, he's made it real easy for you to not have to help him out.

If he got all his fire wood off you it would be real easy for him to come asking for some on Sundays or over the holidays:sneaky2::thumbdown:

Life often much simpler when you don't owe any one any favours :thumbup1:

cheers:biggrin: I too am an aim to please kind of guy:thumbup1:, but when you cannot eat or go to the toilet properly for 3 [/b]years due to stress related anxietty caused be resentment, its time to wake up and smell the roses:blushing:

bit too much info, are you going a bit David Icke on us?