Rope Wrench feedback

Got to say I really liked Kern on the wrench, When we where struggling to see what your tied over I like a bit of stretch. knotability is brilliant!

Orange is super easy to see in emergents!

Nice shot, :thumbup1:

i will add that using a bowline needs a half hitch lock off or something that doesnt allow ANY slip in the line when its not loaded. With 15mins of playing by shaking it whilst monitoring our woodchip that was set o fire i manged to pretty much un do it.

Cheers mate. Tachyon was wet so was using imori. Not bad but something about it I can't quite put my finger on

How you finding it mate?

I love mine had to make an 11" as the 13 was a little long but would be ok to use just the hand ascender got in the way on ascents. It really is smooth as though.

Where were you Saturday mate was looking forward to meeting you :001_smile:

How you finding it mate?

I love mine had to make an 11" as the 13 was a little long but would be ok to use just the hand ascender got in the way on ascents. It really is smooth as though.

Where were you Saturday mate was looking forward to meeting you :001_smile:

Really pleased with it mate. Works a treat with the cooper hitch.

Gutted I didn't go on Saturday now. I'll have to make more of an effort. I had a couple of beers the night before and didn't wake up till 11:blushing:

I'll make sure I go to the next one. (Ps, don't look forward to meeting me, I'm not very interesting! :lol:)

Really pleased with it mate. Works a treat with the cooper hitch.

Gutted I didn't go on Saturday now. I'll have to make more of an effort. I had a couple of beers the night before and didn't wake up till 11:blushing:

I'll make sure I go to the next one. (Ps, don't look forward to meeting me, I'm not very interesting! :lol:)

Interesting:confused1:

What do you think we spoke about all day? Washing the pots hovering the house making the beds? :lol:

Your a climber we spoke about what every arb bloke speaks about on rec climbs......trees and climbing :laugh1:

Interesting:confused1:

What do you think we spoke about all day? Washing the pots hovering the house making the beds? :lol:

Your a climber we spoke about what every arb bloke speaks about on rec climbs......trees and climbing :laugh1:

Ha ha. Fair point actually! :lol:

Here is a pic of the Cooper. Surprisingly good:thumbup1:

20130207_110731.jpg.34832ce1a65aa44c59c05976eabc3451.jpg

Edited by Tommy_B
Don't know why picture is wonky