Rope Wrench feedback

So today Dan Curtis and myself carried out drop tests under the Nomadics on the LJ/RW combo. with a 92kg drop weight over 1ft, 3ft and 6ft slack. One with the RW in neutral and the other with slack above an engaged RW. We also severed the tether during tension and tested the release and dropped the LJ through an 8ft slack by itslef to use as a control/comparison against how the RW makes the system work. I will put together a video over this weekend or early next week.

We were both surprised by the results but you will all have to wait and see the video to know if they were good or bad.

So since I've had the zk2 rope wrench and a bit before that I had set up a variation of a single prohaska hitch and I'm amazed how well it works, ok so maybe not every rope cord is the same but I've had green ocean poly on both orange tachyon and green Marlow Aries and both ropes the hitch is so responsive even with the extra weight of a big saw on me it still did not lock up and every time the hitch has gone from loose on ascent to decent mode it grabs every time with literally half inch sit back, I'll get a couple of pictures up later but anyone with the arbtalk knot guide can find it in the hitch section the only difference being its a single, all you have to do is we're the dead end is terminated with the figure if 8 just use that side as another leg on the bina!