Mitsubishi L200

dave28

Hi All, Thinking about buying an old style L200 to use for log deliveries and in place of my car. I'll be looking for the kingcab/4 work version so as to get a useful size load on. Still planning on keeping my old defender to go deep into the woods with.I know that the Mitsu is generally well thought of but any thoughts on anything to look out for and any years to avoid would be appreciated plus any idea what they cost to keep serviced or can it be done diy.

Thanks

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please Please STOP THERE!!!!

Got a 03 Warrior just over 5 years ago and its been far and away the worst car/4x4 i have ever had the misfortune to own. Bit ironic previous post saying bodywork paper thin as it is the bodywork which is holding the chassis together. Too many problems to list.

Have just bought a 90 Defender which i cant really afford but need something to come back from the garage with a clean slate.

It can't really get any worse.

I have an 05 warrior and I can name only 1 fault, which is the fuel consumption. Other than that I use it for wood deliveries and also for towing an Ifor 105t trailer all about the country. I love it.

I service it myself for a fraction of the price a garage would service it for.

Put the right Tyres on it and it will go anywhere.

I have an 05 warrior and I can name only 1 fault, which is the fuel consumption. Other than that I use it for wood deliveries and also for towing an Ifor 105t trailer all about the country. I love it.

Well said that man I've had an 02 plate animal and now a newshape 56 animal both great trucks I've driven newshape trucks with 150k on them and they still drive like new if you just want a single cab look at the newer shape as there alot better on fuel than the oldshape both trucks have been great i service myself regular and never had a problem

do you only half load your trailer? You can only tow 2.7 tons with those motors and the tt105g is 1 ton.:001_rolleyes: