Wages??

RobArb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if the business owner has cut back in every way possible and its the wages that are going to put everyone out of work, so they all sat around a table, discussed what they could all survive on and make the most of a bad situation:001_smile:

The boss would be better packing in and going to find something he's better at and the lads would be better working else where.

I know some guys who pay their boss for the pleasure of being allowed to work for him :001_rolleyes:

now thats more like it:thumbup:

Dont forget all you employed guys out there that have a gripe about the big bad employers, there is nothing stopping you go out there and become the super generous boss that gives everyone cuddles for being late, bonuses for being handsome and 4 weeks off at chrimbo:001_rolleyes:

The boss would be better packing in and going to find something he's better at and the lads would be better working else where.

Me thinks this company paying these poor wages is not in any difficulty but laughing at these mugs that are willing to do it because they may be desperate . I think it's more lightly that the company owner is taking there wages that they should be paid and paying for his nice holidays and cars .

I really hate people that take advantage of people for there own greed .

A days good labour and hard work is worthy of a proper days pay weather climbing grounding or whatever.

I would rather volunteer then be ripped of by bad employers paying that sort of money

If I were to take on someone I would treat them as I would want to be treated but I would expect a good days graft just the same amount of graft I have to put in .

Littletree

now thats more like it:thumbup:

Dont forget all you employed guys out there that have a gripe about the big bad employers, there is nothing stopping you go out there and become the super generous boss that gives everyone cuddles for being late, bonuses for being handsome and 4 weeks off at chrimbo:001_rolleyes:

Um you've just described me............

simply supply and demand equation

Too many guys working in the industry and they all underbid each other till people leave the industry and prices stabilise.

Personally I think any employer using dole signers can expect what he/she gets. Probably a no win no fee case against them. There are other ways of cutting costs.

A good climber must be worth £120-£150 + every day of the week especially if complex or very experienced issues need addressing.

Keeping them busy every day is another problem.