And she baked it in her batter;

And the batter was not bitter.

So 'twas better Betty Botter

Bought a bit of better butter.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you do jacket spud in a wood burner? Scuse me for bein a bit dumb here but ours is purely a wood burner for heating and hot water although we can cook on the top of it but if you put a spud inside it it would last all of a couple of minutes before cremation.

Not done it myself, but I'm guessing you leave the doors open on the stove and put the spud (raped in tin foil) in the hot embers, much the same as you do with a bonfire.

How do you do jacket spud in a wood burner? Scuse me for bein a bit dumb here but ours is purely a wood burner for heating and hot water although we can cook on the top of it but if you put a spud inside it it would last all of a couple of minutes before cremation.

I was thinking the same thing so it looks like we're either having or not having jackets done in t'woodburner tonight

I reckon embers time lasts about 20mins so hoping thats enough

Not done it myself, but I'm guessing you leave the doors open on the stove and put the spud (raped in tin foil) in the hot embers, much the same as you do with a bonfire.

Raping spuds is wrong enough, but wearing tin foil while you do it, that's just plain weird:001_tt2: