Do you ever......

butler

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Buy big kit,look after it and enjoy doing three times the work in a day as "Mr Transit and Timber Wolf".

or in one case ; do three times the work in a day andthen as the driver take the mog home the oil pipe from the oil filter to the compressor bursts and the driver does not notice untill he is 2 miles up the road when he hears something that sounds like a pipe burst and a black puff of smoke come from the exaust :thumbdown: - good days money spent before you know it .

sometimes i wonder if i should get a smaller chipper as well :confused1:

or in one case ; do three times the work in a day andthen as the driver take the mog home the oil pipe from the oil filter to the compressor bursts and the driver does not notice untill he is 2 miles up the road when he hears something that sounds like a pipe burst and a black puff of smoke come from the exaust :thumbdown: - good days money spent before you know it .

sometimes i wonder if i should get a smaller chipper as well :confused1:

If its just the turbo, they are not as dear as you may think.

At least with the turbo mog's, the turbo lets you know before the engine is screwed!!

If its just the turbo, they are not as dear as you may think.

At least with the turbo mog's, the turbo lets you know before the engine is screwed!!

Thankfully Derrek at A.C Price was spot on with help and advice on saturday morning and the turbo should be with me for tuesday , we fitted a tempory pipe and drove her the last mile and a half home . im just hoping that it was only the turbo that went , we did have to put 8 litres of oil in the old girl before it even registered on the dip stick .

These things always happen at the times when your flat out and ca not do the jobs without the machine !!!!!