Police seized my silky and saws...!

samthescam

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cor, loads of anti police on here, funny how they are the first ones that people call if they have any bother...

Somebody may well be insured and have all the relevant paperwork to drive a vehicle, however they may still be found guilty of taking a conveyance without the owners consent if they have no permission to use it. Just thought I would clear that one up.

Lets recap. It wasn't, the lads car but his brothers. He had in this vehicle a known felon. He also had in this vehicle items that could be used to injure, whether the intention is there or not, and he could not say why he was carrying said items at 930pm, and had no reason to have them with him. I have thought a lot about this ove rthe weekend and I may well have done the same if I were in the PC's boots. Lets not forget the known scrote in the passenger seat. What is he known for? Drugs? Violence? If someone had broken into the vehicle and taken said items and used them to injure someone, who would be to blame? The owner? The person using the vehicle at the time? The police for not taking the items?

Loads to look at here, but because someone is inconvenienced (yes I do feel sorry for you mate) the police are branded as heavy handed and useless.

Cor, loads of anti police on here, funny how they are the first ones that people call if they have any bother...

Somebody may well be insured and have all the relevant paperwork to drive a vehicle, however they may still be found guilty of taking a conveyance without the owners consent if they have no permission to use it. Just thought I would clear that one up..

Indeed, but surely there would be arrests!!!!

Thats the point, there weren't any :001_rolleyes:

Edited by skyhuck

Lets recap. It wasn't, the lads car but his brothers. He had in this vehicle a known felon. He also had in this vehicle items that could be used to injure, whether the intention is there or not, and he could not say why he was carrying said items at 930pm, and had no reason to have them with him. I have thought a lot about this ove rthe weekend and I may well have done the same if I were in the PC's boots. Lets not forget the known scrote in the passenger seat. What is he known for? Drugs? Violence? If someone had broken into the vehicle and taken said items and used them to injure someone, who would be to blame? The owner? The person using the vehicle at the time? The police for not taking the items?

Loads to look at here, but because someone is inconvenienced (yes I do feel sorry for you mate) the police are branded as heavy handed and useless.

It would be the fault of the person who broke in and took the saws and committed the crime, plain and simple.

I really hate all this blame shifting, a violent person will use what ever is at hand and blaming others for having tools around is nonsense, IMO.

Lets face it the biggest cause of deaths in this country is the motor car, maybe anyone found in possession of one should be stopped and have it confiscated??:sneaky2:

It would be the fault of the person who broke in and took the saws and committed the crime, plain and simple.

I really hate all this blame shifting, a violent person will us what ever is at hand and blaming others for have tools around is nonsense, IMO.

Lets face it the biggest cause of deaths in this country is the motor car, maybe anyone found in possession of one should be stopped and have it confiscated??:sneaky2:

The old pillock who pulled out in front of me should have been :sneaky2:

TBH, many don't and many of those that do only do so because they will find themselves in more trouble than the criminal if they sort things them selves.

Its a sad truth that these days the police seem pretty in effective when they are really needed, but very much on the ball when the ordinary guy makes an error.

Erm,

The Plod in court testifying under an alais, does it really matter what name he used as long as he simply told the truth?

I do appreciate there are "technecalities" but simplistically?

How many other witness have given evidence under false names that we are unaware of, such as those given new identies by the authorities, so what is the difference?

Erm,

The Plod in court testifying under an alais, does it really matter what name he used as long as he simply told the truth?

I do appreciate there are "technecalities" but simplistically?

How many other witness have given evidence under false names that we are unaware of, such as those given new identies by the authorities, so what is the difference?

Erm, yes when his in in meetings with his co-accused listening to the defense strategy, I would call that a pretty big deal personally, other wise whats the point of client confidentiality and the right to remain silent????????:001_rolleyes:

Sounds good to me, why should culprits "get off" simply because of a devious if not downright lying defence stratedgy, we have had much unfortunate experience of this during our recent "troubles".

That is all.

Good point!!!:thumbup1:

In fact why not get the police to plant evidence when they know the person is a wrong-un :thumbup1:

That way we can get all the scum locked up!!!:thumbup1:

After all we know that the police are 100% straight and none of them ever break the law :sneaky2: