Press up challenge

Mark Bolam

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just managed a 12 but I was having a 15 sec breather in between the later ones (while standing).... Would prob have only got to 10 otherwise....

What is the official breather time allowed Mr Bolam?

• 6 months later...

Have any of you guys tried the Bring Sally Up push up challenge yet? I've been doing it since I first found it on youtube about 4 weeks ago. The hard version is when you do it declined.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8QCz7uMlps&feature=related]Bring Sally Up Bring Sally Down, Pushup Challenge Day 1 - 365 - YouTube[/ame]

• 4 weeks later...
Have any of you guys tried the Bring Sally Up push up challenge yet? I've been doing it since I first found it on youtube about 4 weeks ago. The hard version is when you do it declined.

started it last sunday doing 1 an evening and completed the song tonight :thumbup: good old feeling when the song finishes. loads of fun and addictive.

Arran

started it last sunday doing 1 an evening and completed the song tonight :thumbup: good old feeling when the song finishes. loads of fun and addictive.

Arran

Well done, I found It got much easier over a period of three weeks. Last week I started trying it with a 18kg weighted vest. The first time I only got half way through, a few days later I made it to the third break, and by the end of the week I managed it all the way through, but the push up form was poor.

Over next three weeks I will work on doing it all the way through with the 18kg vest and correct form, so far I'm only half way though with correct form.

As a bit of trivia, the lyrics to the song are apparently 'Green Sally Up' it's based on an old slave song.

TEXT ANALYSIS - GREEN SALLY UP | Cocojams

Now three quarters of the way through with correct form.

Hardcore, Im completing one a night everynight and then 5 mins later doing another one and getting to about 2.30 :001_smile: 18kg vest on thats hardcore. keep posting on how your getting on, I think im going to start variations of raised feet or press ups on handles, or/and just leave the song on repeat and see how i get on :001_smile: Glad you posted it

good luck

• 1 month later...