What's on your bench today?

spudulike

It looks a quality insert. Does it have a lip on the outside to seat to the head so it spaces the plug out a bit ?

There is a slight lip, I created a slight recess with a large drill for it to sit in but there is still a noticeable lip - not an issue TBH and would warranty this repair to last as long as the saw does!

One little tip to avoid cross threading - put your plugs in using a small 2" length of large fuel line pushed on to the end electrode. It allows you to get to all those hard to get to plug holes - the MS200, MS660 and the like and just spins if the plug isn't sited correctly!

Hs80 where the blade comes out of the gearbox, there is a bolt that secures the blade assy to the body/engine unit.

The blades assy moves side to side, tried new bolt in there and within 30 mins wa loose again. So blade assy move side to side again. Still works ok but dont like the movement. Was wondering if i can drill out to a m6 size bolt and try that?

There is a slight lip, I created a slight recess with a large drill for it to sit in but there is still a noticeable lip - not an issue TBH and would warranty this repair to last as long as the saw does!

One little tip to avoid cross threading - put your plugs in using a small 2" length of large fuel line pushed on to the end electrode. It allows you to get to all those hard to get to plug holes - the MS200, MS660 and the like and just spins if the plug isn't sited correctly!

Garden hose does the same job. :001_smile:

Hi all. Readed this forum about month now and yesterday i registered here. But now to my guestion, i have on my bench a husqvarna 346 xpg and it has new inletmanifold (was leaking) and we changed new gaskets in carburetor but now it wont rev up to max, it four strokes all time and wont clear up even in wood. Also H jet can screwed all in and wont help mucj. So what could be wrong? It is the older version model.

Many thanks if someone could point me in right direction.

Hi all. Readed this forum about month now and yesterday i registered here. But now to my guestion, i have on my bench a husqvarna 346 xpg and it has new inletmanifold (was leaking) and we changed new gaskets in carburetor but now it wont rev up to max, it four strokes all time and wont clear up even in wood. Also H jet can screwed all in and wont help mucj. So what could be wrong? It is the older version model.

Many thanks if someone could point me in right direction.

Is the choke opening up fully when the choke is taken off?

Is the metering arm at the right height? Could be wear in the H screw seat!