What's on your bench today?

spudulike

And it was a pleasure to meet you as well, a nice business you run down near Exeter plus the weather is being kind to us:thumbup:

Bloody main road being resurfaced was causing some nice delays and detours this afternoon so just aswell you saw Barry this morning lol

I'd check it's that. I just got one for a 136, it's over a fiver with the vat which seems a lot a half inch of what Barry describes as rubbish rubber. I wondered if there were any alternatives?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

The stihl fuel line works well and is about £3.50. They also list it suitable for impulse line on some older stihls.

Where's the outer dog, wise? I personally prefer 3/8 on 36", but that's because I couldn't be bothered to change the rim on my 385... And the fact that the whole set-up cost me £40

[ATTACH]156089[/ATTACH]

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I just had some oversize dogs come today from America and the full wrap should be here in the next day or so. Won a second hand one on ebay.com :-)

Bloody main road being resurfaced was causing some nice delays and detours this afternoon so just aswell you saw Barry this morning lol

We were in Topsham this morning so took the back lanes in.....and out :thumbup: and Rich......not on a sunny day, only when it is cold, nice to see you back, been quiet, hope all is well with you!

Haha, it was this afternoon, but Spud followed his sat nav which brought him through the lanes. Normally that would have been a PITA but today it was a bonus for him.

We were otherwise a bit light on the customer front though.

Photo or it never happened 😂

Personally I think you're the same person as I've never seen you both in the same place together.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Arbtalk mobile app

ha Bob. I did suggest we did a Silky type selfie, but i think we are both a bit camera shy:biggrin:

Funny that. I'm looking at booking a holiday to Foley in the autumn, once all this crap is done. Heard its a nice place. Will ensure I take a detour on the way.

never heard of Foley Rich.

If you mean Fowey then you are a man after my own heart. Fowey is our favourite place.

How are you keeping?