anyone having problems with the new 560xp

Stu

• 1 month later...
I offer that Husqvarna HQ have failed to handle this well by all means and lost ground with Andreas and their faction.

Deffo lookin at the Stihl 3 series now over the Husky 372 & 560 xp`s etc :/

Why?! The 372 is a class above the 361, and the newer 362 is no comparison.

To compare anything from Stihl to a 372 you'll need to be looking at a 441. And you'll find that falls short.

I was going to get one before Crimbo but when I went in to my dealer they had all been recalled for the problem of cutting out under load . This week he got is re stock ( supposedly cured of all its probs ) so i took a chance and bought one this week ( see my recent thread ) Can't fault it so far . Got bags of grunt and out performs my 357 . Its on a 15" bar full chis . and revs like a nutter . think I will go up one pn the powewrmate rim for more chain speed > :thumbup:

I was going to get one before Crimbo but when I went in to my dealer they had all been recalled for the problem of cutting out under load .

I got told by our dealer the cutting out under load was caused by a fuel pipe being too short so when you buried it into a cut it pulled on the pipe and nipped it shut, cutting the fuel. Anyone else heard similar? They certainly seem to have cured it now anyway

• 1 month later...

hey everyone iv only had my 560 for about 2 months and im not sure if this is fuel or the saw which has a problem..

when i first start the saw its great works 100%

runs out of fuel so i refill it but then when i go to start it again it miss fires and floods the engine (well smells that way) and wont start for another 12 or so pulls.. iv tryed primeing but it only seems to make it worse is this a problem with the spark plug or the saw??

P.S im a noobie only got my ticket 4 months ago

Mine was fine for a few weeks infact it is the best 60cc saw I have used , but alas mine is playing up now . Hard to restart when hot and cuts out under heavy load . Its back at my dealers right now . You may , like me , have one of the first batch that had these problems . As I understand it they are being replaced . I should take it back as soon as . Good luck .