Famous people you have worked for

Rt400

Engleburt Humperdincke

Squire de Lisle

Lord Lanesborough

Sold a chipper to the guy makes most F1 gearboxes, again to the fellow who owns the 451st RS4 Audi (Oficially they only made 450, but they had to make his and it was de-restricted and he bottled out at 175 on the Chichester bypass!!) Sandringham, tried Wimbledon (lost budget)

Sister used to baby sit for kids run by Rick Parfit, and the feller who sang "Green Door".

Demo'ed a grinder at the home of the bloke who owns the worlds bext E Type Jag.

Sold 28 tonnes of woodchip to Donington Park for the F1 GP in the early 90's, they also rented a chipper and two guys for 12 days just to produce woodchips for footpaths.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was on Julian Clary job with Tana Mahuta.

Met him later after pollarding, then felling (everyone is entitled to change their mind) his "large Elm tree" (Poplar!). Nice guy, chilled out, paid on the nose with a Coutts cheque! Even planked him a picnic bench out of his Poplar! (Nice one Julian, £350 please.)

I had lots of Coutts chq clients allways the best!

Darren Clarke the golfer.

Mike Frayne a billionare mobile phone guru.

The DeBeers diamond family.

Amanda Holdens mother in law.

And various others who I forget, no real negative experiences.

worked at marty wildes kim wildes fathers.

john kettley the weather mans.

ruby wax's.

another weather girl who i still dont know who it is!

vicky buttler henderson the bird who used to be on top gear, she always had nice cars on her drive!

Used to work on an estate wich was rumered to be owned by the son of the king who abdicated before the war,we where told not to start are saws before ten as the queens cousin was staying and still in bed and we were not to wake her!

sure theres more but like ed no negative experiences really

No one too famous but some bloody rich people from Brazil, one house was the owner of a super market chain, probably the same as the owner of tescos or sainsburys in England.

She had a gym in front of the garden if she was using the gym we couldnt go around to work because she didnt want anyone to see her in the gym, so far up them selfs but what can you do.

Loads of other people with rich houses that have 5 sercuirty guards all armed with hand guns and you have do loads of sercurity checks and ID passes just to get in the door.

Done trees and fencing for Tommy Canon and Bobby ball bought the logs, (160 mile round trip but paid well), Very handy for free tickets when taking the kids

to panto's.

Sold chipper to Balmoral but phil and liz were out so did'nt get a cuppa.

Worked for a cloths designer,was well minted. Whilst having our break we got chatting and I asked what he did for a living. He reply's I'm in the rag trade. The groundy fires straight back with " Gee's I never knew there was so much money in Tampax. Everybody just cracked up and we got a £18,000 drive job off the guy.

I have worked for a few members of royalty such as the duke of westminster and also corbett windsor who is related to the queen etc he was quite funny called our mewp truck driver a complete bar steward as he had to cut across the very corner of a verge and left a tyre print on the grass had no problems with him, have also worked on Phil Redmond's (grangehill, hollyoaks and brookside creator) estate he looks like a gypsy thought he was one of the gardeners at first all scruffy and unkempt. have worked for a few others as well such as bobby charleton I find most older people to be alright just the new z rates can be a pain.