shock as wrong trees chopped down in wrong garden

Ross Macneil

IMO going nuts is sometimes the wright thing to do, I even think there are times when thumping some one is right.

As a child I learned how to do every thing, eating, sleeping, talking, walking, it can't all be wrong Stevie :001_rolleyes:

I never said it was all wrong, your reply is also child like. I bet you put on real rolly eyes or even turn your head away , awaiting a reaction.

doesn't work with me lol.

we get taught things at a level that's best suits or age as a kid, the older we get, the training should change aswell, but it usually doesn't.

if you worked for a large company as a tree climber and your job changed to being the guy who sorts out all the confrontational customers, you would be suitably trained .

it is a skill, some learn young , others don't. I never did, I used to go nuts or say nothing and get full of resentment and this was cause other reactions iny life and lead to a head ache.

once again Paul has put into words exactly what I try and say :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said it was all wrong, your reply is also child like. I bet you put on real rolly eyes or even turn your head away , awaiting a reaction.

doesn't work with me lol.

we get taught things at a level that's best suits or age as a kid, the older we get, the training should change aswell, but it usually doesn't.

if you worked for a large company as a tree climber and your job changed to being the guy who sorts out all the confrontational customers, you would be suitably trained .

it is a skill, some learn young , others don't. I never did, I used to go nuts or say nothing and get full of resentment and this was cause other reactions iny life and lead to a head ache.

once again Paul has put into words exactly what I try and say :)

:confused1: So you weren't saying it was wrong, now I'm really confused.

Sorry if the rolling eyes upset you, they are meant as a joke.

I have - and it was housing association too.

Public open space though, so no one noticed.

Come on all you guys getting heated about this, mistakes happen and that's the way it is. If apologies were made and mistakes rectified, then that is all that can be done.

There is more to life than trees - no one died - calm down.

p.s. All you guys that hint at insulting each other, then apologise and pretend you meant it differently, you need to grow a pair.

Sorry if the rolling eyes upset you, they are meant as a joke.

Hucky babe, you can not possibley offend me, we are mates. There is so much lost in text you know that:thumbup1:

I know you, and you know me, We have spent a fair bit of time together and we are just as bad a each other:lol:

personally i do not see the point in getting wound up about things, i have worked for myself as you have for years. I have been involved in hundreds of confrontations about trees and bushes. I have overdosed in peoples over reactions to things over the years, they are the ones with the lack of skill in the problem solving department.

I have also known loss, friends and family to illness and bad luck. They are the bench mark of crap things to happen. :thumbdown: So if i did come home and the gas board were digging up my drive and the roof had blown off. As long as my wife n kids are ok, i dont care.

I know how to sort out these other problems, they are easy. Even if the workman tell me to do 1 and say they are not going to fix it, i wouldn't bother.

Because that would be them just spouting rubbish, they dig holes, i would just bypass them.

I have had years of sleepless nights all my life about confrontation and people moaning at me. Not anymore, i have an iphone, the internet and you guys on here,you know i have called you many a time for help and advice.:thumbup1:

A chap once came and asked if he could fell a small dead elm with a nice burr on it for turning, in exchange for logging it up for me. He described where it was and I said OK. Only later was I to discover the tree he meant was on the land next to ours, ie the next farm.

They were happy with the fire wood though :thumbup:

Have we. cos i havent

Only done it the once and I still don't think I was at fault.

Received the job spec from foreman "fell Ash tree at address".

Went to that address. No Ash in the front garden. Only one Ash in the back garden so took it down. Was then told later that it was one across the road from the house. How am I supposed to know that!