London riots!

Frankie Lawrence

Hello Rioters. Look at your friend, now back to me. Now at your friend, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped using petrol bombs and started using job centres he could potentially be me. Look down, back up. Where are we? You're at an interview with the man your friend could work for. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's an application form to that job you need. Look again. The form is now money. Anything is possible when you get a job and stop looting.

I own a car!!!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats a pretty poor excuse they are using.

The copper who is being charged with manslaughter hit a guy on his way home from work with a baton and then pushed him over, his hands were in his pockets at the time. This was the fifth incident of this sort he had been involved in that day. IMV he is a thug in a uniform.

Another copper brayed a woman who was screaming at him, he was exonerated. So I think its not one sided and the police are given the benefit of the doubt when its needed.

As the police keep saying every thing is being filmed, so the police are safe to behave appropriately.

There is no excuse for the police just standing by and watching!!!:thumbdown:

:thumbup1:

Just seen some of the scum being interviewed, I think a compulsory IQ test should be put in place, those with less intelligence than a slug should loose their freedom to breed and speak.

I think just put them down humanely.

Looking at some of them is the most ultimately depressing thing- 'Polish taking our jobs what we s'pposed to do?'

I mean it goes beyond language to convey what you think of them :sneaky2:

Looking at some of the other footage it was great to see the police knocking them off bikes and getting stuck in. :thumbup:

ive just watched a mum defend her kids actions! watch newsnight now

"Jog on mate just jog on"

Why don't you try some jogging love and save the NHS a small fortune in a couple of years!

Sorry you'd have to have seen the clip to see the relevance but again just a terrible thing to watch...... :sneaky2:

ive just watched a mum defend her kids actions! watch newsnight now

I missed this,but no matter.

Mounths ago we had a spate of the behavior that has gone on recently in towns,this was in a small village where I live,so much easier to find the perpetrators,which I did,took me a bit of running around to get a clear focus on my targets,they came from a couple of miles away,the parents nigh on washed their hands of any responsibility.

I had by now exposed myself as on a vindictive mission,I wont go into my reasons & resolve but it was with good cause.

Two 'kicked ars%s ' later and it all dried up,with me still tramping about in a BAD mood kust looking for the chance for more contact.

I had to keep it up for fear of reprisals,if you start something you must follow it right to the end and beyond,most people/ organisations wont do this,and just leave the back door open for comebacks.

Just my outlook on dealing with these type of people.:001_smile:

Manchester council have warned they will be evicting people found guilty of disorder.....including the parents of children involved. I wonder if they'll carry it through

Fom what i was reading earlier this as been the law (evicting people from council houses) for the last ten years, mainly to do with drug dealing and anti social behaviour.

But very few people have ever been evicted under this law!!!!!