London riots!

Frankie Lawrence

wonder what it'll be like in work in salford tomorrow?

just glad i'm not down south at the moment, my thoughts go out to all those affected by these morons with no sense:thumbdown:

Lets hope communities and people and common sense get back to normal as quickly as possible

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope communities and people and common sense get back to normal as quickly as possible

I think its going to get worse, look at the state of our world today, not just old blighty.

the U.S is bankrupt

regime changes africa,libya,afgan

civil unrest

and its only the beginning IMO

2012 here we come.:scared::vroam:

what did the mayans know?

what did the mayans know?

seems like they knew more than we care to realise!

I'm in between Liverpool and Manchester, with people I know in both areas, nit directly affected but it's not far away.

I wish everyone is safe in the affected areas. I think tear gas and plastic bullets should sort them out.

People left in their homes will outnumber those scumbags in the street, why not all go up in arms and defend their own communities?

I'm pretty sickened by it all really, its a sad state of affairs we've come to. I feel for the police as they are damned if they do damned if they dont', look at the fall out from the G20 riots. the media were screaming blue murder after one person is killed from "aggresive" policing. Now everyone wants aggressive police tactics again. But cops will end up in the dock when they are finally allowed to do their job as some scumbag will get a well deserved kicking and go crying to the all the Polticial correct twits that love to jump on the outrage bus.

Curfews, the army and a no kid glove approach. Give em hell back!

I agree with you about the necessity of a robust response in the current situation

but

the guy who was killed in the G20 incident had done nothing wrong and was killed by a police officer lashing out in a completely unacceptable manner. There is a very real difference and ,until you can guarantee a measured response from each individual officer, the doling out of 'well deserved kickings' is open to abuse

Edited by felixthelogchopper

Oh and anyone wearing a hood, a mask, balaclava, anything to disguise them should be removed instantly from the streets, with reasonable and appropriate force of course. It should be assumed that because they dont wish to be identified then they are involved in a criminal act.

Totally agree!

Feel ashamed to be British, where is the respect and where are the parents....

I doubt that will happen. apparently theres only 6 in ireland, and they'll probably be reluctant to loan us those as its their marching season

No honestly, if you guys need them, I,m sure we could come to some arrangement. We've only two at the moment and they've very low hours on them. Our marching season is like a walk in the park compared to what,s happening in England. I think our local police have offered some of their armoured Landrovers if that's any help. V8 petrol, they have seen some serious action over the years. Keep safe

I agree with you about the necessity of a robust response in the current situation

but

the guy who was killed in the G20 incident had done nothing wrong and was killed by a police officer lashing out in a completely unacceptable manner. There is a very real difference and ,until you can guarantee a measured response from each individual officer, the doling out of 'well deserved kickings' is open to abuse

to be fair, people were told to get off the streets. anyone left on them should be regarded as fair game IMO