London riots!

Frankie Lawrence

Is it me or is this all getting extremley silly?

Youths wanting to riot about anything and everything.

Ive got a few friends over london who are saying its spreading like wild fire, and even birmingham and newcastle are having a go to?

Whats the answer? Tanks through the streets? Rubber bullets?

I think just a few water cannons will get rid of a lot of em!!!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not good seeing the capital of this great country being burnt to the ground, police officers being injured, young lads taking to the streets.

It always seems to happen when the country is in financial difficulty and governments are making massive cuts.

its disgusting and frightening and even more so when my two children are seeing it on the television and my 5 year old is frightened and telling me that theyve set another car on fire and throwing things at the policeman - where are the parents of these so called protestors.

its just an excuse to loot and riot, get the army in, watercannon, tazers and rubber bullets and lets get back to corporal punishment - a good flogging and national service for these so called youngsters with nothing to do.

awful, clock work orange ?

Too me it just seems that any excuse to have a riot is sufficient. I think there are a few ring leaders and a whole heap of band wagon jumpers and then it's all on. I don't believe it's got anything to do with the original reasons but more of an excuse to go smashing up windows, torching cars and buildings and looting. And yep, if you can keep those that are being civilised out of it then I'd go on the rubber bullets but I'd add caution that only the rioters are targeted.

the younger generation have got absolutely no fear, they believe they are untouchable. when i was a lad you were taught right from wrong and respected other people and their belongings. I think it'll get worse before it gets better.

the younger generation have got absolutely no fear, they believe they are untouchable. when i was a lad you were taught right from wrong and respected other people and their belongings. I think it'll get worse before it gets better.

Tell me about it!!! I live in Lewisham and wandered to the shop earlier, walked past a girl about 16 -19 y/old. chatting on her moby about how certain characters had 'been nicked' already. she seemed genuinly pleased and it was all a bit of a joke.

scum. :thumbdown::thumbdown: