Does your wife cook your tea?

Crazy Cutter

I'm single too. Been divorced for ten years but my 18 yo lad lives with me and my 16 yo daughter stays two nights a week.

When I was married I cooked 90% of the time and now if I don't cook I go hungry but I like cooking for other people and I ain't that bad at it. I just detest washing up.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to cook the faimily supper but it's a case of 'sorry love but I don't have the relevant certificate for cooking 'woodsman tea' NPTC CS 49/50 (with CS 50 - as you all know is for washing up) but she did buy me some domestic PPE I think it's called an 'Apron with Marigolds' bit hot in the summer.

She's a real pet, cooked my dinner every day. When we had our son, and she started her labour pains I said," Don't worry love just cook me a quick full english while I phone for a taxi for you

Back me up on this lads just in case she goes on Arbtalk later:blushing:

:laugh1::lol:

I cook 99% of the time.

My missus has a proper job and works longer hours so I suppose its fare.

The other 1% is heated up in the microwave.:001_

Same here apart from microwave. wifey works full time, pays mortgage etc.

I work whenever I can, but usually I'm doing all the chores and looking my two little girls 4&2:001_smile:

I cook most nights, whatever time.

I like cooking, and I like drinking while I cook. Ice cold lagers or red or rose wine seem to taste pretty good when I'm chopping peppers and garlic, whilst chatting on here usually.

My wife is a good cook as well, but it makes sense for her to continue her computer based shite, sorry, accountancy work, while I get tea on.

mark, this is exactly how i like to chil out, bit of cooking with an ic cold bottle of lager, laptop on the worktop with some music and arbtalk on it :)

I do and its hard enough concentrating on the day works without having to think about what to get from tesco on the way home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you poor, poor thing. It must be really awful for you having to do what most of us take for granted.

Your missus deserves a stern talking to about this. How dare she work all day as well and then not put in an extra few hours shopping and cooking and generally giving up her life to look after you.

My heart bleeds, and all that.

:001_tt2:

Oh you poor, poor thing. It must be really awful for you having to do what most of us take for granted.

Your missus deserves a stern talking to about this. How dare she work all day as well and then not put in an extra few hours shopping and cooking and generally giving up her life to look after you.

My heart bleeds, and all that.

:001_tt2:

:lol::lol:

I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 4 years now, half way through our first year my parents split up so I was left pretty much looking after myself, we cook together, she usually preps and I cook, if I've had a long day she can usually manage something on her own. Her lasagnes are ace!

We are In telco most nights. Can't usually plan much further than lunch and see what we feel like for tea and just grab it from the shop.

I can cook for myself well enough. Ask my mum once in a while for some tea and that always goes down a treat!

I'm single again and I do all the cooking and housework in my gaff.

Maybe that's way I'm a fat bugger living in squalor and single again.:sneaky2:

When I was last married, I taught her how to cook and clean and the ungrateful cow chucked me out!