Does your wife cook your tea?

Crazy Cutter

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do all the cooking, done it all my life and our lass could burn water!

On the odd accation we have got home for the wife to say she has cooked tea, as soon as i hear thesee words my heart sinks:laugh1:

she does try though and does all the other house work inc washing up.

My set up sounds like Skyhuck's. I've been married for nearly ten years and I think I've cooked dinner three times. Brilliant!

My wife hasn't had a job out the house for six years and she is the definition of a perfect wife. Our two boys run her ragged and she still has a great meal for us every evening and runs the entire house like clockwork.

I'm so lucky, of course I never let her know I think that:lol:

Tommy B, if my wife wasn't home yet to feed me I'd be in a coma by now!

Good luck.

Pgkevet, did you ever see the 'Tales of the Unexpected' episode where a wife kills her police officer husband with a frozen leg of lamb then cooks it and serves it to his colleagues who arrive to investigate his murder? :biggrin:

Yup! And my wife reminds me of it regularly:biggrin:

I usually do all the cooking whereas my wife tends to pierce with a knife and go ping ping! She does do all the washing and ironing though. I really enjoy cooking, especially when its things I have grown or shot, but she says I just like it because I usually have a little port, sloe gin or jaegermeister as I cook. Blame me mum I say, she used to plonk me down in front of the telly to watch the "Galloping Gourmet" when I was little:thumbup: