Perfect evening :)

farmer_ben

Just sitting out in my garden, girlfriends a sleep inside, got the bbq next to me toasting some rolls, couple of swedish candles on the go, the dogs by my feet and music quietly humming away in the background.....life is good

Hope everyone else is having a nice evening

Sounds good

Not quite so peacefull for me, spent the evening in the workshop sandblasting & painting bits off the land rover, whilst the girlfriend & boys have gone to the music concert in the village.

Nice one chaps :)

GOt bit chilly bout 10.30 but the candles were still glowing away :) With harvest about to kick off big time, and the busy lives we all live im glad we can grad a few hours if only once or twice a week to switch off and chill :) night all

Spent the night with my feet up in front of the fire flicking between MTV classic and continuous ITM rugby watching the poor buggers from Auckland and Wellington play 80 minutes in a freezing southerly and hosing rain while I remained toasty. Hit the sack at 9 for a well deserved night of sleep.

Spent the early evening shouting at two hyper sons to stay in bed then fell asleep in front of the TV at 9!

Got a 10week old Pyrenean Mountain Dog who's waking me up most nights and earlier than I usually get up. It's like having another baby! Oh, it is another baby!:001_huh:

He woke me at 5:30am and the sun is out.:thumbup1:

Life is good though.:thumbup:

For me, i like to unwind with a whiskey and a book, late at night, either in the garden or snugged up in front of fire, We all deserve the bit of 'me' time dont we.

certainly do mate, place im at now is first proper place with my misses and we have ben so lucky. perfectly quiet at night, very rural part of suffolk. love just sitting in the garden after dark with the dogs and a cider :)

all the best