Pimp my lanyard

LSD

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am going up the tip now to the hoover section , well done:thumbup:

spare lanyard drives me nuts:thumbdown:

Very well done, somebody with a brain and a bit of time and one of the most desirable "new" kit items is on the cards. awesome.

me on pre orders too please!

Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This needs sorting!!, Reg (who has do a lot for us) looked at this, but gave up because he was trying to make a retractable wire core. Personally a retractable rope lanyard is all I want :001_smile:

have you seen Joe harris and Kiah martin retractable landyard? dont want to blow ur bubble but they had it for a few years. Kiah's is pretty compact, got 6m of blaze in it. i try and get a pic of it and show you.

Awesome on the Move to NZ, amazing place and great people. Lots going on in the climbing in sceen and some of the best in the world. i am sure u will enjoy it. need any advice/tips about the place PM. as i have lived there for 3 Years and worked for lots of different compaines.

Cheers MOG

Edited by MOG