come on, lets see your rides....

vduben

I had a 110 hicap, but I had a high comp 4.2i V8 in mine. Detroit lockers, 35" mud grabbers, procomp suspension. Had it sprayed in battle grey and a black cage al la Tomb raider style. quite a beast. Sold it to a local guy, who sold all the trick bits, and it now moulders away behind a land rover dealers workshop. sad end.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no but know of a few,

would sooner have my mk2 golf any day lol:drunk:

Well, Im on my second now and how no complaints.

e.g The power of a Ram v say...a Hilux is in-compareble. Quite significant when it comes to pulling trees around!

Economy? Well I'm not a taxi driver I'm I treeman. Each to their own I suppose but don't be too quick to pass judgement eh!

Mines a 300TDI chassis is solid as a rock apart from the rear cross member but there is a new one on the drawing board with built in rear winch when the time comes. Its a 130 Hicap The 300TDI is much better for motorway work than a 200TDI, but the 200 makes a bettter towing engine.

who ever said I need more lights well watch this space! lol

Well, Im on my second now and how no complaints.

e.g The power of a Ram v say...a Hilux is in-compareble. Quite significant when it comes to pulling trees around!

Economy? Well I'm not a taxi driver I'm I treeman. Each to their own I suppose but don't be too quick to pass judgement eh!

i dont no y i just dont like american trucks that much!!!!!!

and the power is in conpairable because the ram has a engine twice the size!:post:

The quickest way to blow a nice few quid is to buy a yank truck over here, they loose money hand over fist, I had a 90 Defender TD5, they ain't my cup of tea, once you've had Jap motors theres no going back..

I wish we could get commercial Toyota Landcruisers over here!

The quickest way to blow a nice few quid is to buy a yank truck over here, they loose money hand over fist, I had a 90 Defender TD5, they ain't my cup of tea, once you've had Jap motors theres no going back..

I wish we could get commercial Toyota Landcruisers over here!

I find it scary though that my 10 year old Landy is worth more than a 3 year old hilux though! The japanese stuff depreciates far to quickly its frightning.