come on, lets see your rides....

vduben

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my big bro had a crash in a van like that. how he still has both his legs i dont know. drive safely! if you wanna sell the cherry picker i'll make you an offer.

my mate had one, i was gonna buy a bull bar for him just because i was petrified my legs would get crushed and wouldnt be able to climb!!!!

Stevebullman said "wotcha doing with the climbing wall mate"

the wall is owned by Lincolnshire Scout Council with interest from the county council, The Lincoln Scout Mountain Activity Team, of which I am a founder member are one of the main users of the wall at public and scouting events in the area. it weighs in at 2700Kg and is in th e region od 35 feet long when in road mode. It stands at just over 25 feet when upright, is raised by hydraulics from its own battery and is a fantastic thing to introduce climbing to kids, we also use it to teach our junior team members rescue techniques and as a promotional tool. People seem to move out of your way when they see it coming down the road. The picture was taken on North Luffenham airfield following a national scout parascending camp.

vduben said "i love the first pic where the front and back wheels are on totally differen camber, amazing how much they will actually go"

At the mement the Land Rover is on standard but old and tired springs. It will flex considerably more than that if pushed, that is just a parking space at our district scout camp a couple of years ago. I have a 2" lift kit waiting to be fitted along with a few other goodies, but just dont seem to have a lot of free time. Once complete it should go a bit further, also new tyres will be added, a couple of sizes taller. It is a toy as well as a work machine. As I work for myself only part time at the moment, I manage with that and a trailer, occasionally borrowing a tractor and trailer from a mate for bigger jobs.

Kev.

I have no problems seeing where I'm going!

I still work for the Environment agency Mon-Fri but am slowly building up my own business doing Agricultural fencing and some tree work, though this is limited to mainly forestry rather than tree surgery.