Fuel can

Billy

About time i got one of these posh combi cans, i've ha da go on the stihl and the husky...I like the stihl, mainly because its stihl, and no spill is available for the oil and fuel. which is better, are there any quality issues with either? also has nayone tried the £20 ones off ebay that look exactly the same as the jusky fuel can?

I noticed Oregon do a simple, no frills can, does anyone know if the stihl no spill bits work with that thread, would be a nice cheap comination....:001_smile:

..What do you say then?:thumbup1:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About time i got one of these posh combi cans, i've ha da go on the stihl and the husky...I like the stihl, mainly because its stihl, and no spill is available for the oil and fuel. which is better, are there any quality issues with either? also has nayone tried the £20 ones off ebay that look exactly the same as the jusky fuel can?

I noticed Oregon do a simple, no frills can, does anyone know if the stihl no spill bits work with that thread, would be a nice cheap comination....:001_smile:

I won an oregon one last year and the spout lasted less than a week. I prefer the sthil can over the orange husky one, mainly because i can see the amount of fuel from a distance as its see through. Both the husky and sthil spouts last as long as each other. Hope this helps.:blushing:

if u have a husky saw the stihl antispill oil spout gets stuck in the husky oil hole,,,

Get a husky one and replace the no spill once a year or fork out for the stihl one and never need to preplace the no fill.

Also, you dont really need no fill at both ends so the stihl one plus one no fill is ok. I actually have the huskies but I seem to be always replacing the fillers.

dont bother with stihl oil anti spill spout, i have one and took it off after two days its more of a pain that its worth

I have both, i prefer the husky on smaller saws eg 346 as it is easier to get in the filler hole on the bigger saws it doesnt make much difference

oil spill spout is a waste of time.....you can have my old 1 if you can find it where ever i threw it, personally i dont use the spill spouts any more cos they dont last, just put a normal spout on (with the screwy tops:001_tongue:)

as for cans, i'm a husqy man but use stihl cans cos the husqy 1s have little nipples on the bottom of the oil that wear out and next thing you know there is an oil spill on the patio or all over the back of the van