ANYONE watching the royal wedding

mendiplogs

Why would anyone be interested in the royal wedding? why? for what reason?

these people have no relevance on my life, they achieve their place in society through hereditary entitlement, the whole things a joke, a big joke and they've been laughing at us for centuries, the wealthy and privileged few have treated the rest of population like total scum, throwing us off our land and out of homes to make way for their greed and obscene lifestyles.

Morrissey was so right when he said the royal family were 'benefit scroungers'

Wills and Kate seem like nice folk though, hope they've had a good day......:biggrin:

you need to let it go mate....it was hundreds of years ago...you're FREE now :biggrin:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mick, the Royal Family dont care about you, you think they'd lend a hand when your doing one your hideous Leylandii reductions? would they hell, they'd laugh at you son, they'd say, 'look at that peasant, what a hellish life he must lead'

I on the other hand....would help you out with that Leylandii, cause I'm a decent person unlike any of them.

Edited by scotspine1

Why would anyone be interested in the royal wedding? why? for what reason?

these people have no relevance on my life, they achieve their place in society through hereditary entitlement, the whole things a joke, a big joke and they've been laughing at us for centuries, the wealthy and privileged few have treated the rest of population like total scum, throwing us off our land and out of homes to make way for their greed and obscene lifestyles.

Morrissey was so right when he said the royal family were 'benefit scroungers'

Wills and Kate seem like nice folk though, hope they've had a good day......:biggrin:

Think youll find yourself in a verry small narrow minded minority.:sneaky2:

The royal family are more enslaved by us than we are by them!

These two are a lovely pair, make a great couple and are obviously very much in love, celebrate that, or keep quiet:001_tt2:

Mick, the Royal Family dont care about you, you think they'd lend a hand when your doing one your hideous Leylandii reductions? would they hell, they'd laugh at you son, they'd say, 'look at that peasant, what a hellish life he must lead'

I on the other hand....would help you out with that Leylandii, cause I'm a decent person unlike any of them.

Yeah I know Tim but I'd consider it an honour to be spat on by a Royal.....:biggrin:

i can't say i'm a fan of the royal family, each to their own but these negative comments, are they not a sign of jealousy as it wasn't you born in there position?

and if you were born in their position would you distance yourself from that and become one of us "norms", somehow i don't think so!

if you like then royal family then fair enough but it you only have negative things to say, whats the point? It gets peoples backs up and causes arguments over something that you as an individual have no control over what so ever

I remember my wedding day and it was one of the best of my life and i hope they (william and kate) have had a thouroughly enjoyable day

what is wrong with people?

still banging on about bad stuff the monarchy did years ago

they don't now, well not really bad stuff - times have changed

Change with the times

Look how in America people go mad for the new president only to change their views over the next 4-8 years so much that he's a yesterdays man- How much pressure on the Queen and the Royal Family to still be basically... loved after 60 years- Phenominal(don't know how to spell that word)