ANYONE watching the royal wedding

mendiplogs

Mick, the Royal Family dont care about you, you think they'd lend a hand when your doing one your hideous Leylandii reductions? would they hell, they'd laugh at you son, they'd say, 'look at that peasant, what a hellish life he must lead'

I on the other hand....would help you out with that Leylandii, cause I'm a decent person unlike any of them.

With a combined age of 175 years I think that Lizz and Phils days of tree work are behind them :lol:.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Tim is lost for words, for once......:001_smile:

Not quite Mr Stockbridge, not quite sir :biggrin:

...........the fact that people defend a family who take money which we've earned so that they dont have to work - basically a kind of finely spread out form of slavery, and at the same time proclaim themselves as being somehow higher than the rest of us is something that I will never ever understand.

Not quite Mr Stockbridge, not quite sir :biggrin:

...........the fact that people defend a family who take money which we've earned so that they dont have to work - basically a kind of finely spread out form of slavery, and at the same time proclaim themselves as being somehow higher than the rest of us is something that I will never ever understand.

The queen puts in a fair shift at 84.

Why would anyone be interested in the royal wedding? why? for what reason?

these people have no relevance on my life, they achieve their place in society through hereditary entitlement, the whole things a joke, a big joke and they've been laughing at us for centuries, the wealthy and privileged few have treated the rest of population like total scum, throwing us off our land and out of homes to make way for their greed and obscene lifestyles.

Morrissey was so right when he said the royal family were 'benefit scroungers'

Wills and Kate seem like nice folk though, hope they've had a good day......:biggrin:

Thank you for expressing what, I feel:thumbup: The Royal family, landowners and farmers are biggest benefit scroungers in the UK!

Whats all this if you can not say something nice do not say anything at all, does this list include Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot, Wayne Rooney etc.?

You might want to look up the Riot Act (1714) learn about all those glorious occasions when hussars and lancers run a blade through innocent men, women and children in the name of a German King or Queen. I do not need a Royal wedding or is it a private wedding to make me fell proud to be English it is remembering the Putney debates, the levellers, tolpuddle martyrs and those match girls!