post your motorbikes

WoodED

It lives again! still a few bits to sort out properly but I rode it down the lane few times and it didn't go bang so that was a bonus.

Can't sell it yet as entered the Ryedale Rally on it which is in July. Should be a good laugh.

I know it's a silly little 125 but I still think it looks pretty cool.

103_0629.jpg.bb72f5a80931c26c1afda095b811f950.jpg

103_0630.jpg.1a5f65d4242e163cea8459e59dc778f2.jpg

103_0627.jpg.cd3c8122e03fc6974fbc8c443706b874.jpg

It lives again! still a few bits to sort out properly but I rode it down the lane few times and it didn't go bang so that was a bonus.

Can't sell it yet as entered the Ryedale Rally on it which is in July. Should be a good laugh.

I know it's a silly little 125 but I still think it looks pretty cool.

Don't knock a 125- cheap bikes to run!

Looks very nice mate :thumbup1:

Don't knock a 125- cheap bikes to run!

Looks very nice mate :thumbup1:

Ta :thumbup1:

I've not actually done many miles on it while I've had it but did get just over 100mpg out of one tankful - was quite chuffed with that.

I do keep looking at DR 600/650, XR 600, Tenere's, Dommies, Transalp's and Africa Twins but think that might have to wait til I've cleared some more space and saved a few more pennies.

Plus I need to get my arse in gear and get a Vinduro bike sorted before mid June - Hopefully off to look at a late 80's KTM 250 before too long :thumbup:

Ta :thumbup1:

I've not actually done many miles on it while I've had it but did get just over 100mpg out of one tankful - was quite chuffed with that.

I do keep looking at DR 600/650, XR 600, Tenere's, Dommies, Transalp's and Africa Twins but think that might have to wait til I've cleared some more space and saved a few more pennies.

Plus I need to get my arse in gear and get a Vinduro bike sorted before mid June - Hopefully off to look at a late 80's KTM 250 before too long :thumbup:

How come the old bikes do so good on the MPG front? Did you brim it, record the miles and brim it again for the calculation?

I struggle to get 80MPG out of my XR125- have to baby it for that! Still can't complain though. £16 a year tax is the best bit :thumbup:

And what fun! I drove my Pajero for the first time in two weeks today- couldn't wait to get out of it and back on the bike. So now the Paj is up for sale!

How come the old bikes do so good on the MPG front? Did you brim it, record the miles and brim it again for the calculation?

I struggle to get 80MPG out of my XR125- have to baby it for that! Still can't complain though. £16 a year tax is the best bit :thumbup:

Yep, though there's alays the chance the speedo's out a little. Think the little suzuki engine is so frugal as it's the least poweful of them all - pretty sure they're only 11/12hp when new.

The 100mpg tank included some green lanes too :001_smile:

I still want to get the yellow one MOT'd and on the road eventually but for the time being it's my lightweight, stripped down race bike :lol:

Got a go on a DR 200 yesterday and even though they're only meant to be about 5hp more, the difference was definitely noticable and they're almost identical to the 125's other than bore and stroke. Supposedly they'll do nearly 100mpg too.

• 2 weeks later...