This is hard work!!

new_fella

Wow ive been looking for arb work for ages now still with no avail! Didnt realise it was gonna be this difficult to get anywhere, ive contacted every firm that I can find on the trusty interweb, offered to do volunteer work, done my CS30, got my own PPE yet still nothing! Is there anything im doing wrong cos this is getting abit ridiculous! fortunately I have another job at the moment so its not getting life and death desperate yet but this job hunting malarky is taking its toll!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get yourself a cs38 and ua1 mate. Loads of utility work in essex but you'll need them at least

not the best job in the world, but it is tree work (well kind of)

I t's work anyway

Edited by LSD

Have you seen the posts from Lawranced1 about work in Essex? It might be worth PMing him to find out what you would need for him to take you on.

Good luck, there IS work out there for people with the right attitude, so hopefully you'll find something soon.

i am sick of new boys with me thinking there the bees knees after 3 or 4 days in the job ,i mean what plonker watches you back to hook up the chipper staning right be hind the van ??

Sounds like the same kind of guys i've worked with in the past that leave the jockey wheel down and forget to put thew fuel can on.:thumbdown: