neighbours tallish conifer needs attention

likeitorlumpit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand why someone in this industry would want advice on how to poison a neighbours tree?? what an absolute idiot posting something like this on here. It is illeagal & well out of order, i think if there is any concerns regarding trees & properties then do it proper & get a report done or sort it out with all concernd & go about it in a professional mannor, not like a ***** fella.

A) i cannot beleive anyone would start this thread

B) i cannot believe anyone would gratify it with a positive remark.

what if you do kill it and it eventualy becomes un safe and falls and injurs someone?

either take the reasonabe advice offered on here or take the bad unprofesional advice and take the conecqunces when they arrive and they will one way or another.

if this is the way its going we might all just as well start yelling yea-ha and take some steps back in the development of our industry.

I believe the bottom quarter of your thread was typical male bravardo, we all sufferer from, from time to time, and you just wrote what you did in the heat of the moment, neighbours can be a pain but give them a fair crack, she probably hasn't a clue her tree is causing such distress, go round have a chat be polite and friendly, and iam sure she will be more than willing to compromise. ( fellow members i to think the thread bottom half is wrong and shows us in the wrong light but iam sure we have all had thoughts we have said or put in writing that we regretted)

The tree owner proberly hasn't a clue that we're all discusing her tree? the tree owner has a duty of care under the owners & occupiers liability act 1957 to do what a resonable person would or would not do to keep their tree in check.Do they know it could cause a potential problem? i doubt it. Shouldn't the professional Arborist be giving them sound advice? & not ask us for any advice on the best way to poison the tree & then cover his tracks? This is all very wrong.

Although I can sympathise with your problem I cant sympathise with the actions you are willing to take.

As professionals I am sure we have all came across this dilemma with a potential customer and would hope we havent been involved any further.

I do think something could/should be done with neighbours allowing their trees to grow without thought for others.

But really, damaging someones elses property.

Surely you knew this wouldnt go down well.