Kids or no Kids

Dean Lofthouse

I have always been of the opinion that a couple should only have two kids to replace themselves. I personally had the chop after two kids.

Around ten years ago I remarked how green belt and agricultural land was being eaten up at an alarming rate. The reason behind this is simple, there are far too many humans populating a given area of land.

If there was another world war and we had to rely on food we produce, we would be stuffed.

If the land we occupy cannot sustain the populus, then we need to think about a cull or to stop breeding.

Humans are supposed to be intelligent beings, but seem to be so thick that they continue breeding at an alarming rate.

It has now made the news recently, that in a very short time, Britains population will go over the 70 million mark and unless we start bring agricultural land back into use we will be very heavily dependant on importing food. So much so, that if imports stopped there would be a mass famine in the uk.

There is even talk about having to geneticly modify crops to produce enough to self sustain. Nature isn't complex, you follow some basic rules and you will survive, break those rules and you will die.

So here's a little pointer to everyone, stop breeding because you are putting me and my family at risk in the future.

The Greens believe in better planetary management. Have you considered becoming involved with them? maybe become a green activist? Its not too late to make a difference.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that it is to do with us living way past our expiry date rather than the amount of kids we have(I have none btw so someone can offset theirs against me:thumbup:)

There definatley needs to be a stop to people having kids that they cant afford ie scroungers.

They are the problem, they are diluting the gene pool, the stupid shall inherit the earth.:001_smile:

I'm afraid i'll have to disagree with this statement (obviously having more than my quota:lol:). I would just like to ask how you would feel when you get older to be told that there is no money left in the pot. Can't have your operation there's just no money. No pension! People are living longer and they want their pensions still, as they need to eat and live, and everyone was only allowed two kids (because Dean said:lol:) we no longer have enough money going in to pay for everyone. Sorry Mr Lofthouse we appreciate you paid in but join the queue for the payout. I actually agree that it will be a big problem but why worry about things you can't control?!!

Money left in the pot has nothing to do with increasing population :biggrin:

That is bad budget management.

The Greens believe in better planetary management. Have you considered becoming involved with them? maybe become a green activist? Its not too late to make a difference.

I believe heavily in nature.

Nature has it's own way of sorting out the populus, it isn't pleasant, so it's better we manage our population ourselves the pleasant way.

Super bugs, aids, flu's, virus's, etc etc etc are all natures way of thinning us out. They target weakness's, normally old, infirm or ill. But they also come into play during famine when the bodies natural defences are weak due to nutritional deficency.

I dont have a problem with death, when my time is up it's up. What I do have a problem with is people breeding out of control without the means to self support without the help of benefits.

I think you should be allowed three kids then should have to have the chop and if your a prolific benefits claimer and have never worked and no intention of working, then you should be steralised. You should also be steralised if you are a repeat criminal. Don't want bad blood in the gene pool

I think you will find if you limit your breeding and improve the enviroment in britain it will still be overcrowded just they wont be english scottish or welsh

hear hear! the only problem with the greens is that they would do away with britains nuclear arsenal and are so apposed to shooting its unreal! this thread is going the way most threads of this topic go and its that we have too many foreigners and dole bludgers in this country! may be cannibalisum is an option:laugh1:

I believe heavily in nature.

Nature has it's own way of sorting out the populus, it isn't pleasant, so it's better we manage our population ourselves the pleasant way.

Super bugs, aids, flu's, virus's, etc etc etc are all natures way of thinning us out. They target weakness's, normally old, infirm or ill. But they also come into play during famine when the bodies natural defences are weak due to nutritional deficency.

I dont have a problem with death, when my time is up it's up. What I do have a problem with is people breeding out of control without the means to self support without the help of benefits.

I think you should be allowed three kids then should have to have the chop and if your a prolific benefits claimer and have never worked and no intention of working, then you should be steralised. You should also be steralised if you are a repeat criminal. Don't want bad blood in the gene pool

Your post is riddled with contradictions. You believe heavily in nature's capacity to thin the human species but you would prefer to interfere with it using eugenics.

Eugenics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your post is riddled with contradictions. You believe heavily in nature's capacity to thin the human species but you would prefer to interfere with it using eugenics.

Eugenics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes but i think dean is right in what he's saying about criminals rapists , child abuse, tax inspectors ant and dec have no place in society what good do they do they should just be eradicated!

If my children don't fill the country immigrants will, I know which I prefer.

We as a country have not been self sufficient for hundred of year, in Victorian times we imported as much or more food than we do know, of course back then we imported food from our own lands, that were part of the empire.

The current BS about not being able to produce enough food,is just a smoke screen to give big business an excuse to start using GM.

The planet currently produces far more food than we need, much of it is wasted.