drying kit !

33bk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening all after 2 days of total rain how do people dry kit as mother does not allow my kit in the house ! So how can I dry kit ? Ta mike

It's no use getting married either, as I brought in the first armfull of wet muddy kit my wife told me if you want to have a farmer lifestyle buy a farmhouse - leaving the door open to get the next armfull she barked out, "I'm sure you were born in a barn, and if your mother wasn't 93 with dementia - I would ask her".:thumbup:

i hate wet kit, i have developed coping strategies though, i have 2 pairs of saw trousers and if its wet ill wash them every night then leave them in front of the fire, i also put ropes and harnesses into the washing machine, only trouble is, since i live on site all our guys want me to wash there stuuf, at the mo i have 3 pairs of trousers, 3 ropes, and 1 harness in the utility room

Tell mother that if she wants rent then you need to earn money and this entails all that comes with your job. If she won't where it then time for you to start looking for your own gaff and mum will have to work some more to fill the gap left by your rent and presence not being there:biggrin: