Lets see your Guns.

Sam Thompson

• 8 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Any of you air gunners got a Daystate Huntsman Rever ?  FAC or sub 12 . Thinking of getting one ....

Had a sub 12 huntsman, I hated it with every fibre of my being.

Air arms are a bit bulky but a dream to shoot from 12 to FAC. If it's sub 12 S410 are cheap and short even with a moderator, FAC is the S510 but awful moderator as it's a shrouded barrel.

Depends on budgets.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GarethM said:

Had a sub 12 huntsman, I hated it with every fibre of my being.

Air arms are a bit bulky but a dream to shoot from 12 to FAC. If it's sub 12 S410 are cheap and short even with a moderator, FAC is the S510 but awful moderator as it's a shrouded barrel.

Depends on budgets.

I was looking at the Daystate Alfa Wolf Safari . That is one hell of a rifle but one hell of a price ! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stubby said:

I was looking at the Daystate Alfa Wolf Safari . That is one hell of a rifle but one hell of a price ! 

The safari does look good however I like the weihrauch as they have been in my box for 40 yrs +.

HW90K was the last Weihrauch I had, definitely getting another one day.

I got lazy afterwards with PCP and had Air Arms, possibly my 5th. Just remember whatever you're budget it's 200 for a decent scope plus sports match mounts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GarethM said:

HW90K was the last Weihrauch I had, definitely getting another one day.

I got lazy afterwards with PCP and had Air Arms, possibly my 5th. Just remember whatever you're budget it's 200 for a decent scope plus sports match mounts.

Went full on into the pcp thing for a while but ended up getting rid and just running with springers ( 97k) again, far less hassle and it tends to improve your basic skills. PCPs are incredibly accurate,  easy to shoot and a very effective pest control tool but for a bit of fun teaching kids etc the sprig guns tick the boxes for me. 

• Like 1